PC-Linked Networked Computerised Access Control
Falcon Access Control - comprehensive access control management software
The Falcon software enables you to define access to pre-defined zones at pre-defined times. The system can provide real time or daily, weekly or monthly reports enabling the tracking and archiving of all IN and OUT movements of staff and visitors.
The system can be easily adapted and can grow with your organisation to provide full flexibility. Connections can be provided to fire and burglar alarm systems if required, and produce automatic reports in an emergency.
By using your existing computer data network, you may be able to capitalise on your existing IT infrastructure. Multiple sites can be controlled by using a wide area network (WAN).
- Three software levels: 5 door, standard and PRO
- Unlimited number of card holders
- Security alerts when access refused, with pictures of cardholders
- Events indicated on a graphical map
- SMS alerts
- Emergency fire reports
- Design and print cards
- Online updating of new/deleted card holders
- Exporting transaction files to external programs
- Automatic door open/close scheduling for each reader
- Fire/Emergency report for Muster & Evacuation purposes