PRX40 Stand-alone Access Control
Control access for 250 users per door
The PRX-40 system is a single-door controller combined with a proximity-device reader.
It has a relay output which is designed to power an electric door-lock. It can unlock a door when a valid ID card is presented, or when a valid PIN is entered or when a Request to Exit (RTE) switch is pressed.
This unit can be used to control any access control equipment such as a door, barrier or gate with the capability to accept a control input.
This Proximity reader also has a numeric keypad.
- Reliable, compact and attractive design.
- Perfect for locations where space is at a premium.
- Internal relay for door-latch activation.
- Set-up and control directly from the keyboard.
There are four operating modes to obtain access:
- Proximity Card only
- Proximity Card & PIN
- Proximity Card followed by second card
- Proximity Card & Global Code
It requires an external 12-volt power supply to operate and to supply a lock. These can be the same power supply where necessary, provided it has the appropriate rating.
We normally supply this system as a boxed kit for you to install. Alternatively, we can install the system for you if required.